Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I surprised myself by enjoying today's run but then there was the BAD news

Good news and bad news on the training front today.

Good news: I didn't find today's run difficult. And, I actually enjoyed it. This is really good news because I was dreading it. I was worried that my fitness had taken a bad backwards slide. But, things look better than I expected. I only ran 45 minutes (instead of scheduled 60) but a 5:30/km pace was no problem at all and my average heart rate was 148 beats per minute. So, it looks like I haven't lost as much as I thought.

Bad news: After attending the Public Schools Indoor Relays where both of my boys were running, we drove through Wendy's and I discovered this bad boy... a problem because bacon and blue cheese are two things like I like. Some would say that I obsess about them actually.


Oh oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment